About Nash Group
The NASH Group was founded by Jack and Nancy Harvard in 1989. They recognized a need for a different and better form of a commercial real estate group – a group of professionals that truly cared and would go above and beyond, every step of the process, to make their client's dream a reality. They quickly realized that the key to making this differentiation would be people.
The foundation of the NASH Group then and today is this: cultivating meaningful and long term relationships with a vast network is of utmost importance to our business. It is our connections and sphere of influence which allow us to Make Deals Happen. It is our relationships with our clients, our business partners, our communities, and our team that add value to our business each and every day.
Texas law requires all real estate license holders to provide Information About Brokerage Services (IABS) to prospective buyers, tenants, sellers and landlords.
Click IABS_NASH_2016 for The NASH Group's IABS documentation
The NASH Group believes in visions and we believe in people.
We go above and beyond to help our clients, investors, and business partners.
We accomplish this by:
- Over 25 years of proven results in all aspects of commercial real estate
- Teaming our clients with licensed, experienced, and specialized Brokers and Agents
- Providing timely response and communication
- Constantly assessing and staying in "the know" of market trends, city & country requirements, and zoning & planning studies
- Dedication to connecting the right people, fostering the right relationships and facilitating the right deal to happen
- Maintaining an unyielding commitment to our clients – We Care about Your Vision!